Philip Brewer's Writing Progress


Friday, 12 July 2002

I wrote a bit this evening. I polished up what I'd written last night and adding a couple hundred words.

A couple of my old journal entries had spellings errors. Not that lots of others don't, but these two had kept showing up on web searches with people searching for the incorrectly spelled word and finding my page along with the other eight pages on the internet with the same spelling error. That bugged me, so I went and fixed those two pages. Google will re-index them in due course and then it'll quit happening and quit bugging me.


Philip Brewer's Writing Progress homepage