This is by no means a comprehensive list; I’m just trying to capture stuff that was previously in various places on this site and put it in one place. If you’re an Esperanto speaker, there’s more stuff (in Esperanto) on my Esperanto site.
- Esperanto.net General information about Esperanto.
- Universala Esperanto-Asocio The big international Esperanto organization.
- Esperanto Access An excellent introduction to Esperanto for non-Esperantists.
National organizations in English-speaking countries
- Esperanto USA
- Esperanto Association of Britain
- Australian Esperanto Association
- New Zealand Esperanto Association
- Kanada Esperanto-Asocio
- Quebec Esperanto Society
Learning and Using Esperanto
- Learnu.net is the place to start.
- Project Gutenberg Esperanto texts includes a number of Esperanto text books, some works by Zamenhof, and some other public-domain stuff in or on Esperanto.
- Esperanto Wikisource is another excellent source of Esperanto texts of all sorts.
Local to East-Central Illinois
- East-Central Illinois Esperanto Club / Esperanto-Klubo de Orient-Centra Ilinojo
- To keep up to date on Esperanto activity in and around Champaign County in Illinois, join the Esperanto_Champaign mailing list.
My English-language writing that features Esperanto
- Frugal travel with Esperanto an article for Wise Bread about Pasporta Servo.
- Cheap international payments with Esperanto another article for Wise Bread that discusses “hawala” and compares it to the international payment account that every member of UEA gets.